Learn the Healing Art of Reiki which promotes relaxation, stress reduction and healing in this full day Reiki Class
Reiki is for everyone.
It’s a gift to all of us here for us to heal ourselves and lead a richer, healthier, happier life.
Reiki is easy to learn and easy to use. Begin your path to healing by attending this one day workshop. You will gain the tools necessary to heal your self and others physically, spiritually and emotionally.
Reiki changed my life and it can change yours.
Don’t delay. in order to provide a classroom environment that supports personal healing, enlightenment, and a wealth of knowledge only 10 students will be accepted.
Level 1- The following will be covered during the Level 1 class
- You will receive the Reiki Placement necessary to treat your self and others.
- You will be lead through the “Ocean of Love Experience”. The Ocean of Love is a liquid light containing many colors and frequencies which provide healing for a wide range of conditions and issues
- You will learn
- What Reiki is
- The different levels of Reik
- How the Placement Process works
- How to use Reiki on others, including all the hand positions.
- The history of Reiki
- Byosen Scanning – how to scan for areas that need Reiki
- Reiji-ho – Using intuition directly rather that the hand
- Kenyoku – Cleansing ones own energy before and after a treatment or when negative energy needs to be released
- Self Treatment
- There will be plenty of practice time and questions and answers.
Holy Fire II Reiki uses Placements instead of Attunements. The Reiki energy is placed within you directly by the Holy Fire, eliminating the ego of the Master. This is a more powerful, and individualized experience since the Holy Fire energy is directly guided to your specific needs and issues. During the Holy Fire classes all Placements, Experiences and Ignitions are guided by the Holy Fire.
Cost is $125 A $50 non-refundable deposit is required .
In order to provide a healing, learning and spiritual environment class will be limited so reserve your space today